If you are in the market for a new baby monitor, you have picked a great time to buy! Many of the best baby monitors on the market are available at a discounted price. Here are some of the hottest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for several of our favorite baby monitors. Some deals you won’t want to miss!
Save 25% on the Nanit Pro Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount
The picture quality is outstanding, clearly surpassing all the other baby monitors on the market at the moment. It’s easy and safe to install. Its mobile app is intuitive to use. And it comes with tons of helpful little features, such as room temperature and humidity tracker. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: Picture and sound quality, unlimited range, portability, two-way audio, night vision, sound and motion alerts, and intuitive app.
- Cons: Hardware and features are top-notch, but the company forces you to keep buying into the ecosystem, which can be expensive.
Save 20% on the VAVA Baby Monitor with Split Screen
In short, the audio and video quality are excellent. The signal range is great. The camera and monitor are very well built and nicely designed. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: Simple and reliable with excellent plug and play video quality and great signal range.
- Cons: It’s not the prettiest camera but it won’t look out of place in your child’s bedroom.
Save $100 on the Miku Pro Smart Baby Monitor
Use code SAVE100 or THANKFUL100 to save. The Miku camera is beautifully designed. It just works out of the box without much wires or extra breathing trackers. And it can work fully locally, without an internet connection, to keep your baby’s personal data safe and private. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: “Military grade” technology (no joke founder was an engineer for the Department of Defense). Also, eligible for HSA and FSA.
- Cons: 15-second timer for the two way communication, and the app is a little less intuitive than competitors like Nanit.
Save 15% on the Lollipop Smart Camera
The Lollipop Smart Baby Monitor is a great-looking Wi-Fi baby monitor that is well built and comes with tons of useful features. The video quality is excellent and you have the option to keep it on your local Wi-Fi network for extra security. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: Ability to add as many cameras as you want.
- Cons: Subscription has a free base, but add any additional features and you have to pay extra (the sensor is also an additional $55).
Save up to 45% on the Owlet Camera and Sock Baby Monitor
The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam is another example of a manufacturer listening to its users’ feedback to improve their product. It is very helpful if you have reasons to be worried about your baby’s heartbeat or oxygen level. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: They are on their third generation and have made some serious improvements, including adding in the video camera.
- Cons: Needing to buy the camera and the sock separately to get the deal.
Save 20% on the Eufy Spaceview Non-Wifi Baby Monitor with 5 Inch Screen
Eufy Spaceview is the best Plug & Play monitor on our list at the moment. It comes with a dedicated parent monitor, a high-resolution video quality, and the prettiest design. You can’t go wrong with the Eufy SpaceView if you’re after a radio monitor that works out of the box. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: The additional wide-angle lens helps you adjust the picture to any situation and comes included.
- Cons: The Eufy utilizes radio-frequency instead of Wifi, leaving it with a limited range of 460 feet.
Save 37% on the ANMEATE Wireless Video Monitor
If you’re looking for a simple and straightforward baby monitor under $100, we think this is the best option for you today. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: ANMEATE provides a 24 month warranty: 12 month warranty plus a 12 month free warranty extension when you register on https://anmeate.com/.
- Cons: This is ANMEATE’s older version with a smaller screen, a little too small for some. The SM935E newer version touts a 3.5 inch screen.
Save 20% on the Vtech VM5463-2 Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras
Vtech has a variety of baby monitors on the market, each touting different and new features. With prices starting at under $20 and going up from there, you are sure to find one in your price range. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: Vtech’s VM5463-2 model includes a night light, the ability to project glow-on-the-ceiling stars, and play lullabies all of which can be turned on from the handheld unit.
- Cons: Many complain that the battery-life is shorter than they would have hoped.
Save $70 on the Cubo AI Plus Smart Baby Monitor and 3-Stand Set
Cubo AI offers a beautiful picture quality and a clean interface. With several innovative features like the covered face alert: the camera constantly tracks your baby’s face and alerts you if your baby is buried under their bed cover or a teddy bear and risks lacking oxygen. READ FULL REVIEW
- Pros: The Cubo AI Plus has an unlimited range when using your phone as the parent unit, and since March of this year Cubo can now utilize Echo as the parent unit.
- Cons: The Cubo AI app can be a little glitchy, alerting you even when nothing has occurred or crashing altogether.
- Save 75% on the Lumi by Pampers Smart Video Baby Monitor Plus Sleep System All-in-One Bundle at Buy Buy Baby
- Save 30% on the JLBtech Video Baby Monitor on Amazon
- Save 15% on the Moonybaby Split Video Monitor with 2 Cameras on Amazon